This is our third article in a series of three on killing website leads. We have already covered: Stale Google Customer Reviews and Weak Content. This week:
LEADS KILLER PART 3: Unoptimized Google Business Profile
- CLAIM IT: Your business already has a Profile. If you didn’t set it up, Google did it for you. This is free and vital to getting leads. Make it yours.
- HUGE SOURCE OF TRAFFIC: If optimized, it might be your best source of traffic to your site, and with traffic comes customers.
- ADDRESS, HOURS AND PHONE: You should be able to edit your Profile with your Google login. Make sure these basics are accurate.
- SERVICE AREAS: This helps Google know where to show your Profile page for people searching for your products and services. You can list up to 20 service areas. If you want customers to visit your location, there is an option for that too.
- PHOTOS: Show off your business to prospects with your best self-taken photos. If you don’t upload some, Google will. Even your customers can. So make sure you load your best examples of what makes your store the best choice for the prospect.
- POST: You can post weekly and it’s free. Tell your prospects why to shop your company. Highlight your specials.
- PRODUCTS: There is even a place to show off your product offerings for free. What are you waiting for?
- DUPLICATE PROFILE PAGES: If you are a franchisee, try to work with your franchisor so you can get your own leads. This is often a major bone of contention.
These points are an accumulation of principles that we follow in optimizing our client’s websites. They are a product of our years of experience, our reading of Google bulletins and our understanding of the Google Quality Raters Guide. Hopefully, you can profit from them.
Onward and upward!
MORE INFO: https://detroitseocompany.com/blog/digital-marketing/beginners-guide-to-seo-2021/