- TIME SPENT WITH MEDIA: In the last published survey by eMarketer, the time spent with Digital far exceeded all other mediums. Take a look:
- TARGETING: You know your customers and where they are located.
- REPETITION: Choose a small enough target so that you can repeat the ad, or a variation at least 4 times. If you don’t have enough money to run multiple times, don’t run.
- USE REMARKETING: It’s cheap and it only makes sense. Don’t dog them. Run 2-3 days. That’s enough.
- DAYPART ADS: Unless you have a robust shopping cart, never run your ads when you’re closed.
3250 W. Big Beaver Rd. Suite 428 Troy, Michigan 48084 (248) 637-4600